4 best firmographic tools in 2023
The key to hitting your quota in 2023 is to know your buyer really well. It’s almost standing near their shoulders but not quite. That’s when firmographic data enters the picture. It is a vital weapon in your arsenal that provides your sales reps with the exact details they need to know about buyer orgs. This helps them identify target accounts better, improve outreach, and bring in more efficiency to their processes.
Firmographic data includes the different characteristics and attributes of an organization. It provides an in-depth look at a company or organization, including its key features like location, size, industry, revenue, employee count, etc. Has a business owner, having the firmographic data can give you the power to segment and analyze their target audiences and come up with tailored sales pitches and outreach messaging for each. Need more?Here's the ultimate guide to firmographic data.
In this article, we will have a closer look at the top four firmographic tools you should have in 2023. These tools offer your sales reps all the information they need about a company. Read on.
ZoomInfo is one of the best firmographic and sales prospecting tools you can find today. It offers sales professionals comprehensive company profiles and accurate contact information about key executives. Since the platform has a huge high-quality database, it makes it a breeze for sales teams to pinpoint their target accounts and the people in charge of those organizations.
Some of the best features of ZoomInfo are as follows:
- ZoomInfo offers in-depth information about companies, such as who's in charge, how to get in touch, what industry they're in, their financials, and how many people they employ. So if you're looking to find out more about a company and enhance your contact database, ZoomInfo is the platform you can trust.
- ZoomInfo offers precise and accurate customer data. No matter what type of details you are looking for, you will probably find them on ZoomInfo. The tool also has an excellent Chrome extension that you can use.
- Further, ZoomInfo can be easily integrated with all the popular CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. So, you can streamline your workflow and manage all the firmographic data in one centralized place.
Pricing: ZoomInfo offers customized plans. You can contact the company to get the pricing details.
Clearbit now leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence and automation to help you get the relevant firmographic data, analyze buyer intent data, and connect with quality leads in no time. Clearbit has a massive database that can give you deep insights into your target market.
The top features of Clearbit are as follows:
- One of the best features of Clearbit is its data enrichment functionality. The tool helps you enrich your existing database and sales pipeline by adding the latest firmographic data to it. So, you can be sure that you are only getting the most updated details about your ideal customer profiles.
- The tool offers global coverage across any county and in any language. So, your sales teams won't be restricted because of geographical differences.
- Along with offering you accurate firmographic data, Clearbit also converts your unknown website visitors into actual buying intent signals with their top-notch IP intelligence data.
Pricing: Contact Clearbit's team to request their pricing plans.
Demandbase is another reliable source of firmographic data. The tool helps businesses stay up-to-date with the market by gaining access to real-time data of various companies.
With its advanced search feature, InsideView can help your sales teams zero in on their ideal customers, gain insight into market trends, and build successful outreach strategies to close deals.
The best features of Demandbase include the following:
- With Demandbase, you can get in-depth company details, including executive information, financials, news, and industry trends.
- The tool offers you advanced analytics and AI capabilities. This helps you segment your target audience, and identify the profiles of potential customers more likely to purchase.
Pricing: You can contact the company to know more details about the prices.
Crunchbase is a top-rated tool offering complete firmographic data on startups, high-growth companies, and venture capital. By emerging these new and fast-growing businesses and keeping tabs on their funding activities, you can easily find your leads and close more deals.
Some of our favorite features of Crunchbase are as follows:
- With Crunchbase, you can find the contact details of your target customers and connect and follow up with stakeholders and decision-makers within the platform. It's simple and quick.
- Crunchbase keeps tabs on funding rounds, acquisitions, and IPOs. This gives you all the insights into market patterns and the competitive dynamics of all emerging companies.
Pricing: Crunchbase's pricing starts from $29 per user per month, billed annually.
Select Your Favorite Firmographic Tool for 2023 and Beyond
Having a comprehensive understanding of your target market is key for businesses, and firmographic tools are the way to go. The four tools mentioned in this article will help you get all the relevant firmographic details like company profiles, size, industry, employee size, phone numbers, technographic insights, and more.
So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of these firmographic tools to stay one step ahead of the competition, uncover new market opportunities, and take your business to the next level. Apart from these, you can also check out sales intelligence platforms like Leadfeeder, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc., for B2B lead generation.
Choose one (or more) of these tools to align your strategies with customer needs, identify target accounts, streamline your outreach efforts, and set yourself up for success in 2023.