Unlock new insights by channeling your stored data in S3 into Toplyne's behavioral lead scoring platform.
What you can do with Toplyne integrated with S3:
- Data Ingestion: Directly import vast amounts of historical and real-time data from S3 into Toplyne, enriching your lead scoring processes.
- Unified Data Streams: Centralize multiple data sources stored in S3 into Toplyne, offering a cohesive view of lead behavior across different channels.
- Continual Sync: Keep Toplyne up-to-date by regularly pulling new data additions or updates from S3, ensuring fresh insights and accurate lead scoring.
How to set up this integration:
To connect your AWS S3 bucket to Toplyne, you need:
- An S3 bucket containing files with supported file types and encodings.
- For private or encrypted buckets, an AWS account with the ability to grant Toplyne permission and to read from the bucket.
To authorize Toplyne to connect to your S3 bucket, follow these instructions:
We recommend disabling Access Control Lists (ACLs) on each S3 bucket so that the bucket contents are controlled by the bucket's access control settings and not the original file owner's settings. For more information about disabling ACLs for your bucket, see AWS S3 documentation.
Create a bucket for Toplyne
- We recommend creating a bucket exclusively for toplyne data as it makes it very very easy for you to share data with us.
- Open your S3 console and navigate to the permissions tab.
- We want you to grant toplyne read-only permissions to this bucket.
- Navigate to the Bucket policy and Edit it.
- Paste this JSON and update the bucket policy field - your-bucket-name there.